Friends of the Fulton Public Library is seeking donations of specially handcrafted items to fundraise for the library. The Friends will participate in the Fulton Women’s Club Craft Fair on November 18, 2023, featuring a unique variety of authentically crafted items created by our talented library patrons and supporters. We are looking for a wide variety, so be creative and bring on your specialty!
If you can donate a craft item for the Friends to sell, please complete our submission form at the library or online here.
Please follow these guidelines:
- Make sure to provide your contact information and a description of your item.
- Item(s) must be handcrafted.
- Item(s) need to be delivered to the library between November 1 and 8, 2023.
- Item(s) should be labeled with a selling price, and preferably, name of the crafter.
- The Friends of the Fulton Public Library have discretion regarding acceptance, pricing, and display of donated craft items.
- Photos of donated crafts may be featured on the Library and Friends websites and/or Facebook pages.
- All proceeds from the craft fair will go to the Friends of the Fulton Public Library.
- Unsold items will be retained for future fundraisers for the Friends.
For further information, contact Jean Edley at 680-218-1437 or by email at email@example.com.